The All Souls Episcopal Church was consecrated on November 8th, 1896 in Asheville, NC. The church was built by George Vanderbilt to serve the Biltmore Village adjacent to the Biltmore House. Designed by Richard Morris Hunt who is referred to as the Dean of American Architecture. He built 6 churches but this is the last structure standing as the others were demolished or lost to fire. Will go back to shoot this location again in the future, not sure this shot does it justice.